Welcome All Dancers!
Over 35 years of excellence in inspirational dance training
"There is something so special about every single person in our KGSD family."
We cannot wait to see you here!
KGSD is allowed to OPEN June 1st!
We are able to finish our 2020 Dance Season!
Dear KGSD Dancers and Families,
As we are all finding our way during this time I want to tell you that I am so very thankful for you!
We also have EXCITING news! As Montour county is going “Green” on Friday 5/29…
Karen Gronsky School of Dance is opening on JUNE 1st 2020.
As a small, privately owned studio your business and continued support has always been very much appreciated. Now more than ever! I can’t tell you how happy I am and how hard it was without seeing your beautiful faces in the studio!
As many are experiencing... not seeing friends, family and limited physical activity can take a serious emotional toll on everyone especially our children. That being said, I am grateful, encouraged and excited that KGSD will be a positive and happy outlet for many as we are allowed to finish our dance season!
Thank you again for being here supporting me and KGSD over the last 11 weeks! I am truly grateful! You proved over and over we ARE in this together and I thank you!
We are totally committed to giving you the level of caring and professionalism you’ve grown to love. We are implementing and putting small changes in place to ensure a heightened level of safety. KGSD continues to follow local, federal, and industry guidelines to ensure your comfort and confidence.
I am confident that we can do this together!
Steps we are taking to ensure your safety and well-being:
1. As we are returning to dance, please remember to practice good hand hygiene. At KGSD new sanitizing areas will be provided.
2. As we all know...social distancing, not touching our face, and washing and sanitizing our hands are key to prevention. This is vastly more important than anything else we do. Wearing a fabric mask is a good idea and welcomed.
3. Let’s all be good as we are working through this together. If you think you might be sick, stay home. If you are going to cough or sneeze, turn away from other dancers, elbow block it and sanitize your hands immediately after.
4. The “outside area” will be our new waiting room! Please no food inside the studio. Parents; please wait outside or in your car if possible. The dancers will come directly into the classroom on their (6 ft apart X )on the studio floor to wait for their class to begin. All classes will be 15 minutes shorter to accommodate KGSD staff to sanitize each area and to allow for change of classes. We will be using both studios to safely follow all guidelines.
• All classes will resume June 1st 2020 All classes will be held at the same time, same schedule, same as before the quarentine.
• Three weeks of dance with rehearsing for "New 2020 Recital/Party" possibly at the end of June or early July. (still working on venue details) I will keep you posted.
• Dancers will be receiving Recital costumes June 15-19th
• All outstanding balances must be paid upon returning to class on June 1st and to receive your recital costumes.
Important KGSD NEWS and Information:
• Now Booking Private lessons: space is very limited. Please let me know ASAP if you would like a weekly private spot throughout the summer. Last summer private lessons were SOLD OUT!
• KGSD Summer Camps will be starting in July. •Princess Ballet Camp •Going onto Pointe Shoe Camp •Pointe Shoe Intensive •Hip Hop Camps. Details will follow shortly.
• NOW ACCEPTING Registration for the KGSD 2021 Dance Season starting in September.
All Ages Welcome!
Karen Gronsky School of Dance in Danville, PA
Dancing for all ages!